Teamwork makes the dream work
PPC Specialist – Google Ads / SEM.
We are on the hunt for a mid-level SEM specialist to join our growing team in a full-time capacity – encompassing both in-office and remote work opportunities.
Who are we?
nimbl is a boutique digital marketing agency in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs – based from our offices in Mitcham. Founded in 2014, we specialise in developing and executing online marketing solutions that deliver results. We help our clients grow through a variety of effective Search Engine Marketing strategies, and lead-generation solutions.
We work across a range of different verticals – however the property space is one area we particularly enjoy success within. Whether it is ecommerce, fitness or trade, we have helped clients of all shapes-and-sizes grow their businesses online.
Why work with us?
– A small, dynamic working environment where you’ll be noticed, valued and encouraged to develop your knowledge and skills within digital.
– We value autonomy and trust our team to get the job done.
– Opportunities for development and progression both personally, and within our established but fast-growing organisation.
– A fun, laid back, but hard-working culture.
– Flexible working arrangements including a mix of in-office (if possible) and remote work (laptop will be provided).
– If you’re able to access, our Mitcham office is away from the hustle and bustle, on the doorstep to public transport with easy access to the CBD (Lilydale/Belgrave train line), and nearby great local cafes.
– Regular social events and Friday drinks.
Who is the ideal candidate?
You – a motivated and experienced mid-level SEM specialist who is competent in managing campaigns predominately in Google Ads. You have a high attention to detail and are able to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders verbally and in writing. You are passionate about marketing, and enjoy forming relationships with both clients and your colleagues. Whilst we are on the hunt for a Google Ads specialist, experience in Social Media Advertising is favourable.
Key responsibilities include:
– Active management of no less than 30 campaigns across a range of industries with ongoing monthly budgets between $1,000 to $30,000.
– Setup and optimisation of Google Ads campaigns across Search, Display, Discovery, Video, and other emerging campaign types.
– Writing engaging paid search creative.
– Account management and direct client contact.
– Knowledge of core analytics tools and tracking implementation.
– Client reporting and presentation of key results and analysis.
– Identification of opportunities and communication of these to clients.
– Ability to look after small-scale Social Media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn will be looked upon favourably.
Skills and experience:
– Minimum 1-2 years experience within a similar SEM role – either in-house or agency-side.
– Knowledge of current best-practice SEM tactics.
– Eagerness to learn – but also display high levels of initiative.
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
– Ability to manage several projects and stakeholders.
– Knowledge of key tools such as Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor, etc.
We are offering an attractive package for suitable candidates.
$70,000 – $90,000 + super + commission opportunities.
If this sounds like you, hit us up! Please send us your resume and accompanying cover letter for review, and let’s grab a coffee.
Want to join our team?
We’re always on the look-out for talented and passionate people to join our growing team. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in which you can deliver wins for our clients and yourself – then we’d love to chat.